PoliticsNEW: Top News Outlet Caught Accepting Taxpayer Funds From Controversial Federal Agency – ORIGINAL TASTE

PoliticsNEW: Top News Outlet Caught Accepting Taxpayer Funds From Controversial Federal Agency

Journalist Kyle Becker has reported that liberal news outlet Politico received payments made up of taxpayer dollars from the infamous U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The amount, according to USA Spending, was $8.1 million over a total of 236 transactions.

The data show that this cash came from payments made by various government agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of the Interior, the Department of Energy, and many others.

 

Journalist Kyle Becker has reported that liberal news outlet Politico received payments made up of taxpayer dollars from the infamous U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The amount, according to USA Spending, was $8.1 million over a total of 236 transactions.

The data show that this cash came from payments made by various government agencies, such as the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of the Interior, the Department of Energy, and many others.

Yesterday, Politico staff did not receive payments on the same day that the USAID office was shut down, adding fuel to the conspiratorial fire. Max Tani of Semafor noted, “Staff at Politico did not get paid for the latest pay period. The company just sent several emails to employees saying it believes there was a technical error, and is looking into how to fix the issue.”

In a subsequent post, Becker said the “technical error” was resolved, but “the error of sending U.S. taxpayer money to a biased, partisan, establishment publication, however, is being fixed.”

The Associated Press has revealed that President Donald Trump and his administration are planning to remove all of the workers at the U.S. Agency for International Development from the field worldwide.

“The administration notified USAID workers in emails and a notice posted online, the latest in a sudden dismantling of the aid agency by returning political appointees from President Donald Trump’s first term and billionaire Elon Musk’s government-efficiency teams who call much of the spending on programs overseas wasteful,” the report said.

Related Posts

Four of Michael J. Fox’s kids have announced the awful news.

Michael J. Fox is a model of a family man behind closed doors and has a great career in the entertainment world. He and his gorgeous wife,…

George Lopez Decides to Quit His Legendary TV Show and Leave the US: “I Can’t Live Here for the Next 4 Years”

Comedy icon George Lopez has made a surprising announcement, revealing his intention to step back from his long-standing television career and leave the United States. He cited…

He looks and sounds just like him. Pastor believed to be Elvis Presley, finally breaks the silence

The online argument around Robert Joyce, a clergyman from a small area in central Arkansas, is rather interesting.   Because Joyce’s voice sounds so much like Elvis…

Kat Timpf Confirms Her Return to Fox News—Here’s When She’ll Be Back!

Fox News host Kat Timpf has officially announced her return, putting an end to speculation about her absence. In a reassuring message to fans, she declared, “I will…

(VIDEO) Miss America Contestant Steps Onstage In Nursing Scrubs. But When She Looks Up? My Heart STOPPED! Uncategorized johnelite2025 · April 1, 2025 · 0 Comment

Miss America held its second night of preliminaries in Atlantic City last week. Almost all the contestants came onstage wearing dazzling costumes to showcase their singing, dancing,…

(VIDEO) Miss America Contestant Steps Onstage In Nursing Scrubs. But When She Looks Up? My Heart STOPPED!

Miss America held its second night of preliminaries in Atlantic City last week. Almost all the contestants came onstage wearing dazzling costumes to showcase their singing, dancing,…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *